The State Bank of India has the widest variety of credit cards, all of which come with excellent perks, deals, and discounts. A wide range of cards are available to meet a variety of needs, including shopping, dining, travel, power, and movie tickets. All transactions made with SBI credit cards earn Reward Points, which can be collected at a variety of SBI partner stores.
- SBI BPCL Credit Card, Annual Fee (one time) – Rs. 499 + taxes
The BPCL SBI Card is a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum and BPCL. It allows you to save a lot of money on gas. It also provides welcome gift coupons, premium protection, contactless advantage, and many other benefits.
Features & Benefits
- A token of gratitude – When you pay your joining fee, you’ll get 2,000 Activation Bonus Reward Points. Reward Points will be credited 20 days after the joining fee is charged, and they can be used to buy petrol at BPCL stores, BPCL coupons, or the Shop n Smile rewards catalogue.
- Return on Investment (ROI) – On fuel transactions at BPCL petrol stations, get 4.25 percent (13X) Reward Points back. Per billing period, you can earn up to 1300 Reward Points. Any transaction up to Rs. 4,000 is qualified for a 3.25 percent + 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Benefits of Reward – For every Rs.100 spent on groceries, department stores, movies, and dining, you will earn up to 5X Reward Points. For every Rs.100 spent on non-fuel retail transactions, you’ll receive 1 Reward Point.
- Benefits of Fuel Independence – At any BPCL petrol pump across the world, get 4.25 percent value back (13X* Reward Points equal to 3.25 percent + 1 percent Fuel Surcharge Waiver for any purchase of up to Rs. 4,000). Get a monthly surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 100, which equates to Rs. 1200 in annual savings
- SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card, Annual Fee (one time) – Rs. 499 + taxes
The SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card provides incredible savings on everyday purchases, as well as Amazon coupons, fuel surcharge exemptions, cash on the go, premium protection, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Gift for logging in – One of the best SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card advantages is that you will receive an Amazon.in gift card worth Rs. 500 when you enter.
- Rewarding Milestones – On annual online spending of Rs. 1 lakh and above, get e-vouchers worth Rs. 2,000.
- Enjoy complete fuel independence. – For each transaction between Rs 500 and Rs 3000, get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges)
- Reversal of the Annual Fee – Spend Rs. 1,00,000 and your SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card’s annual fee of Rs. 499 will be waived the next year.
- SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card, Annual Fee (one-time) – Rs. 499 + taxes
The SimplySAVE SBI Card is intended to help you save money on everyday purchases. As a result, it offers rewards points and discounts on the majority of your purchases. With the SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card, you can receive reward points for going to the movies, eating out, and even going grocery shopping. It is approved all over the world, so you can schedule your trip without fear.
Features & Benefits
- Offer Extravaganza – Spend Rs. 2,000 or more in the first 60 days and earn 2,000 Reward Points as a bonus.
- Reward Points are multiplied by ten. – For every Rs 100 spent on eating, movies, department stores, and groceries, you’ll receive 10 Reward Points. Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent on all other transactions (4 Reward Points = Rs. 1)
- Enjoy complete fuel independence. – You’ll no longer have to pocket the 1% fuel surcharge at every gas station. To take advantage of this deal, spend between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 at any petrol station in India.
- Reversal of Spending – From the second year of your subscription, you can obtain a refund of your annual membership fee. You must have paid Rs. 1,00,000 or more on your SimplySAVE SBI Card in the previous year to qualify for fee reversal.
The State Bank of India provides a variety of credit cards that are customized to the financial needs of cardholders. Finserv MARKETS now offers this exciting collection of different Credit Cards with just a few easy clicks. SBI credit cards offer a variety of perks, ranging from low finance costs to a fantastic rewards program. SBI Credit Cards provide outstanding discounts and incentive points on travel, dining, shopping, and a variety of other activities. You will benefit from things like monthly cashbacks and low interest rates, among other things. If you’re in the market for a new credit card, compare the features and benefits of SBI Credit Cards to find the one that’s perfect for you.