Who does not want thick and shiny hair? We all want to take care of our hair just as we take care of our skin. The condition of our hair represents our inside health. If you want healthy and strong hair, you must provide the required nutrients to your hair. There are many supplement processes and treatments you can apply to promote hair growth. But one of the best ways to maintain good health and stronger hair is to add fruits to your diet and hair care packs. In this article, you are going to learn about the benefits of fruits.
Fruits and their benefits for hair growth
- Almonds: Almonds are used for multiple purposes such as medicines, skin cares products, hair oils, shampoos. Indulekha Shampoo has almonds in it with other herbs that provide nutrients to your hair’s root and promote hair growth.
- Grapes: Grapes have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that protect the hair follicles from getting damaged. A study proved that it has properties to promote regeneration of hair. Indulekha Bringha Shampoo has grapes and one of the best organic oil to protect hair from damage and breakage.
- Coconuts: Who does not know about coconuts? Coconut oil extracts from the coconuts themselves, which is a well-known hair care ingredient. Studies show that coconut oil nourishes the hair and promote hair growth.
- Papaya: Papaya has anti-fungal properties that help the skin and hair and protects the hair from dandruff. It has multiple vitamins as well, which helps in conditioning the hair.
- Lemon: According to the expert’s studies, lemon has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that protect the hair from dandruff and prevents hair fall.
- Banana: Banana contains carbohydrates, potassium, vitamins, and natural oils that protect the natural elasticity of the hair. It prevents breakage, split-ends, and control dandruff.