A wedding is a truly memorable experience, irrespective of how and where it takes place. However, with the existing wedding trends, having a destination wedding has become a top priority in every couple’s to-do list. Choosing the right wedding venue can be stressful, especially when there are so many added responsibilities associated with it.
If you’re seeking a unique yet classic wedding venue, Burge Binyamina is the perfect spot for it. The picturesque ambiance of this venue is truly a magnificent sight to behold!
What makes Burge Binyamina so special?
The venue’s magical hidden garden is a typical example of the overlapping of two distinct genres: contemporary and classic. The grassy patches of lushness surrounded by ancient architecture give Burge Binyamina a fairytale-like semblance.
Built in 1995, Burge Binyamina has entertained a host of weddings and other celebratory events. Located in Binyamina Giv’at Ada, Israel, Burge Binyamina is an ideal choice for a destination wedding.
The venue has a plethora of amenities and services for its clients and their guests. From mouth-watering cuisines to ample parking spaces, the venue encompasses all the necessities of a lavish wedding affair. Here are some noteworthy features of Burge Binyamina:
- The venue has a seating capacity of around 600 guests, a standing capacity of 1500 guests, and a buffet that can serve approximately 500-600 guests.
- It provides ample parking space for the clients and their guests.
- It is handicap-accessible and pet-friendly.
- It has designated smoking zones in and around the venue for the guests.
- Indoor and outdoor A/V equipment is available.
- The guests can access onsite restrooms, bridal suites, and changing rooms.
- BYO Permitted – Guests can bring their own alcohol if they wish to.
- The venue provides a range of different wedding themes and styles that are specially catered to the client’s preferences.
All in all, Burge Binyamina is impeccable in terms of décor, class, and ambiance. Not only is the venue of impressive grandeur, but it also fulfils the practical requirements of a dream wedding destination.