Different Cases That Needs a Criminal Lawyer
If you are facing any legal charges, then you should know when to hire a criminal lawyer. There are lawyers who can help you out depending on the kind of case you are involved in. Criminal lawyers specialize in the cases that deals with any criminal offense that you might have committed or has been set up against you. So, here are the kinds of cases that a criminal defense lawyer Mississauga will take care of.
- Property cases – criminal lawyers can help you out in property cases where casualties or injuries have been inflicted upon someone. Events like arson, burglary, vehicle theft, and larceny-theft should be involved in this scenario for a criminal lawyer to help.
- Drug abuse cases – these violations are very much similar to any case that involves the use of drugs, unlawful possession of drugs or any other illicit substances that have been banned. If you were caught with any of these, a criminal lawyer can help you out.
- Alcohol related cases – in these kind of cases the main offense is related to the use or overuse of alcohol. It can be anything like driving under influence, drunkenness, and various liquor laws. It also include the prohibition of selling, making, or buying alcoholic beverages that have been banned.
- Violent crime cases – if you are involved in a violent crime case, then it is very unfortunate. But a good criminal lawyer can help you out and get you another chance. This type of cases involve anything that has to do with rape, robbery, murder, torture, etc.
- Disorderly conduct cases – if you have caused by public disturbance that falls under the Disorderly conduct laws, then you will be charged with criminal offense. The constituents of a case that involves disorderly conduct can vary from state to state in the USA.
- Fraud cases – cases of fraudulent or misinterpretation of data for theft can also fall under criminal offense. Identity theft, inheritance scam, or even a lottery scam can be under the jurisdiction of such cases. In such a scenario, a criminal lawyer is going to try win your case and get you out.
- Cases involving family – one of the most common grounds under which a person can be charged with criminal offense is related to their family. Any kind of violence, physical abuse, sex offense, torture, or mental abuse can fall under criminal offense in 2021. These are the cases that criminal lawyers tackle the most these days.