How to select the right AR 15 Stock for 2020
What is AR 15?
AR-15, one of the most popular firearms, is a semi-automatic rifle, is the versatile weapon having easy-to-customize features. As the demand increases for the gun, you get many benefits when you upgrade a simple gun to advanced weaponry.
Choosing the best AR-15 Stock
Have you made up your mind to buy or upgrade AR-15? If you have determined to buy them, you need to consider certain factors before you finally order for the firearm. If you are searching for best AR-15 Stocks, you can get them in large varieties. Here are some of the things you need to consider while you choose the rifle.
- Purpose: The purpose of having an AR-15 stock helps you to determines the right gun. There are various groups of people who buy the AR-15 stocks for simple use, commercial, or military purposes. Hence, it depends on your objective, whether you need a buffer tube, commercial Stock, or mil-spec buffer tube.
- Sling Attachment: Slings are one of the most important criteria for your purpose. Some of the AR-15 Stock comes to you with in-built attachment points, which helps you to set the sling that makes your shoulder comfortable.
Types of AR Stocks
- Fixed AR-15 Stocks – The rifle is lightweight and sturdy, which means that you cannot adjust the length according to your height. However, in some of the Fixed AR-15 stocks, you can find small compartments to carry more tools or batteries.
- Adjustable AR-15 Stocks – This is an AR-15 stock that gives you more flexibility to adjust the length, which you can find the features like cheek riser and adjustable butt padding. You can set them in many ways, depending on your shoulder’s comfort and make your gun robust.
- Collapsible AR-15 Stocks – The collapsible AR-15 stocks have between 4 and 8 positions that permit you to set your Stock’s length according to your height, shooting style, and portability, which gives you the most comfortable firing stance.
- Personal Defense Weapon Stocks – If you are looking for AR-15 weapons for self-defense, your defense weapons are the right choice. You can use them for compact AR for CQB with an adjustable pull length. The personal defense weapon stocks help you hold multiple intruders till the police come to that spot.
- Minimalist AR-15 Stocks – If you are looking for the super lightweight rifles, that are easy to carry, then Minimalist AR-15 Stocks is the recommended option. You can take these guns when you travel a long distance or for hunting purposes.
- Folding AR-Stocks – The Folding AR-Stocks is the most customizable firearm, known for the lightweight and portability. However, it would help if you abide by the specific laws that work with direct impingement or gas piston systems. If you are working for the government organization in the military department, then you can opt for Folding AR-Stocks. If you are a dealer or retailer for these rifles, you would need to buy them at any authorized distributor dealing in Folding AR-Stocks.
Conclusion: All AR-15 stocks have different uses. Hence, you need to choose the AR-15 Stock, depending on your budget, comfort level, and the need to buy them.