In Sanskrit, the term “dosha” has several connotations, but it also connotes danger and a threat to life. We may fairly assume that Kaal denotes time and Sarp implies a snake or a serpent among its numerous meanings. The unfavourable effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh might affect your property, finances, and health.
A dosha in your Kundli is what Kaal Sarp Yog is like (birth horoscope). Kaal Sarp Yog, according to astrology, frequently results from one’s previous actions or karma. If a person has injured a living thing or a snake, either in this life or a previous one, it may happen.
Many obstacles in life, an absence of peace, a lack of confidence, health problems and a shorter lifespan, poverty, the loss of a job or business, tensions and anxiety, betrayal by friends, family disputes, and less support from friends and relatives are just a few of the general effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
How does the Kaal Sarp dosha develop?
A Kalsarpa yoga or dosha is created when Rahu and Ketu are on one side of the horoscope and the other planets are in the middle of them.
According to legend, those with this horoscope circumstance would have a lot of difficulties in life. When all seven planets in a person’s birth chart are positioned between Rahu and Ketu, this is known as Kaalsarp dosh.
Specifications of Kaal Sarp Yog:
- According to Astrology, those affected by the Kaal Sarp Yog are committed to their families and the community.
- They have a social, caring, and charitable attitude. They are neither avaricious nor self-absorbed.
- They could get a sense of being choked.
- Due to having to battle with life and experience loneliness when they most need it.
- The Kundli contains this kind of yoga. Kaal Sarp yoga practitioners have a severe dread of snakes and snake bites.
- People frequently have dreams in which they are encircled by snakes. Additionally, they may have acrophobia, a fear of heights, or the fear of being alone.
How many Kaal Sarp Yog be causing you harm?
- According to venerable Hindu astrology, we reap what we sow—that is, we experience the outcomes of our karmas. This is also very much the case with Kaal Sarp Yoga.
- A person will have the Kaal Sarp Yog in their Kundlis in their subsequent incarnation if they killed or contributed to the death of an innocent animal or a snake during their existence.
- According to another myth, persons who bear the astrological sign Kaal Sarp Yog must reincarnate to satisfy their unmet ambitions.
Duration of Kaal Sarp Yog:
The Kaal Sarp Yog depends on the person’s birth horoscope. Therefore, there is Kaal Sarp dosh if all the planets are in between them. The duration of Kaal Sarp dosha is about 47 years, however, it varies from person to person. The duration according to the presence of Rahu in their respective houses is given below:
- Rahu is in the first house during the duration of the Kaal Sarp Yog. Effects of dosh remain for up to 27 years of age.
- Rahu is in the second house during the duration of the Kaal Sarp Yog. Effects of dosh last for 33 years.
- Rahu is in the third house during the duration of the Kaal Sarp Yog. Effects of dosh remain for up to 36 years of age.
- Rahu is in the fourth house during the duration of the Kaal Sarp Yog. Effects of dosh linger for up to 42 years.
- Rahu is in the fifth house during the duration of the Kaal Sarp Yog. Effects of dosh remain for up to 48 years of age.
- The consequences of the Kaal Sarp Yog with Rahu in the sixth house linger for up to 54 years of age.
How may its harmful effects be lessened?
- Experts recommend solutions to lessen the negative effects of Kaal Sarp Yoga based on Vedic astrology.
- To get rid of this dosha in the horoscope, you can ask an astrologerhe says, recite the Panchakshari Mantra, which is Om Namah Shivay, or do the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap at least 108 times per day holding an agate (eek) thread in the hand while reciting the Rahu Beej Mantra 108 times.
- It is said to be particularly efficient to water a Peepal tree every Saturday, fast on Nag Panchami, pray to Lord Krishna, and throw 11 coconuts into a river on a Saturday or Nag Panchami.
- An effective cure is to throw 108 metal Nag and Nagin (female nag) pairs into the river on a Monday and do Rudra Abhishek. Another crucial practice is reciting the Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra.
- The ideal cure for all ills is Kaal Sarp Yog. Every kind of yoga practiced today is intended to enhance the human body, alleviate pain, and fill it with joy, serenity, and calm.
There are both good and bad effects of Kaal Sarp Yog, you can ask an astrologer he will say, when all the planets align with one side of the line that connects Rahu (North Node) and Ketu.
It is considered to exist (South Node). Ketu is the tail of the serpent, and Rahu is its head. According to the theory, when doing Kaal Sarp yog, it appears like the snake contains all the planets.