Have you recently suffered a personal injury accident in the State of Oregon? If so, this article is for you. These incidents can be more troublesome than they seem at first. The consequences of these horrid moments unfold as physical pain, emotional distress, financial anguish, and legal confrontations.
So, let’s go ahead & talk about the legalities that arise after a personal injury accident. First off, personal injury claims are settled by proving the at-fault’s party negligence. If you prove that you were not to blame for the accident, you will be declared an injury victim. As a result, you will be able to receive monetary compensation for all of your damages.
However, pursuing compensation on your own can turn out to be quite tricky mainly because Insurance companies play a big role in these claims. In most cases, they are the ones that must compensate for the victim’s losses. Nonetheless, they are notorious for undermining victims’ claims and luring them into accepting an unfair set of compensation.
We can only begin to imagine your pain and suffering. That is why we are here to tell you that there is a solution to these problems. You can prove negligence and be properly compensated by hiring the best personal injury lawyer in Oregon. These accident attorneys bring several benefits as well. Keep reading to learn the advantages of having a Portland personal injury lawyer!
What Are The Most Recurrent Personal Injury Accidents in Oregon?
- Car accidents may be the most common incidents not only in Oregon but in the whole nation. Every driver must follow a duty of care in order to keep themselves, other drivers, and pedestrians safe on the road. However, if this duty is breached, car drivers can be held liable for an accident on the road.
- The most common car accident causes are known to be driving under the influence of alcohol, texting and driving, and failing to abide by the state’s speed limits. The following are the speed limits established by the Oregon Department of Transportation:
- 15 mph on alleys and narrow residential roadways.
- 20 mph in business districts and school zones.
- 55 mph on most rural highways.
- Slip and fall accidents occur when a pedestrian trips and falls on someone else’s property. These accidents are categorized as premises liability claims. This means that establishment owners must make sure that their properties do not have dangerous conditions that could place any visitor or worker in harm’s way. If the victim proves that the property owner knew or should have known about the hazard, this party will be held liable.
What Are The Benefits of The Top Accident Lawyers in Portland?
- While filing your injury claim, you will have to present a lot of time-consuming paperwork. Additionally, comprehending these documents can be quite complex. However, your top personal injury law firm in Portland can help you file and comprehend these documents.
- The best personal injury lawyer in Portland works with private investigators who can seek evidence that will support your allegations.
- Several personal injury attorneys provide free consultations. In these sessions, you can ask them any questions you may have regarding your claim.
- As we mentioned before, you may be forced to deal with the at-fault party’s insurance firm. Usually, these companies are only interested in making or saving a profit. As a result, they may approach you with incorrect amounts of compensation. Rest assured that your Oregon personal injury attorney can negotiate with these firms and make sure that you are properly compensated.
- There is nothing more overwhelming than being injured and having to attend meetings with the other party. However, your Oregon accident attorney can attend these meetings on your behalf and provide the other party with your complaint while you recover at home.
Portland Injury Lawyers Are Here to Help!
This article was brought to you by the best law firms in the State of Oregon. You deserve justice and the best personal injury lawyer in Oregon will ensure that you receive fair compensation. What are you waiting for? Contact a Portland injury attorney at once!