Entrepreneurs have been shaping the world for as long as the world can remember. They have presented the world with mind-blowing opportunities and ideas that changed the world forever. Like Steve Jobs and Scott Paterson Toronto, everyone works to ensure the proper execution of their ideas. There have been millions of successful entrepreneurs in the business world. But only a few were able to make a name for themselves among the general audience. Below is a list of entrepreneurs who are well-known by almost everyone in the world.
1. Oprah Winfrey – One of the most influential women of the 21st century, she has a net worth of 3 billion dollars, making her the richest African American on the face of the earth. She came from nothing and had a rough childhood. But, with her talent and hard work, she has her own TV show today.
2. Walt Disney – One of the most brilliant cartoonists, Walt Disney gave us Disney Studios which have been entertaining us for years. His first creation, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit was for Universal Studios, but Mickey Mouse turned out to be the most iconic cartoon character ever made. Disney World theme parks were also his idea.
3. J.K. Rowling – JK Rowling has become the first author with a net worth of over 1 billion dollars. She has written the Harry Potter series, one of the most popular books and movies. But that is not her only source. She has created a magical world around Harry Potter in the form of the theme park.
4. Steve Jobs – The founder of one of the largest companies of the century, Steve Jobs had his share of financial problems in early life. He had to drop out from college, but his will to learn persisted, and he changed consumer electronics for good when he founded Apple. He was a man of vision and determination that made him go from rags to riches.
5. John D. Rockefeller – He was the epitome of what we call crazy rich. His assets would have been over $430 Billion, which is more than Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk combined. He earned it all from the Standard Oil Company that he founded.
6. Bill Gates – Who does not know Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft and one of the richest people today. Bill Gates paved the way for the computer world and shaped it as we know it today. He has donated over 36 billion for philanthropic purposes, landing him second on the list of greatest philanthropists in the last 100 years.
Success means different things to everyone. Some want to be so rich that they can have anything they want, while others want to be known across the world. Every popular entrepreneur achieved success in their own way, some by staying at the top of the Forbes list of richest people for a long time and some by writing books. If you want to be successful like Scott Paterson Toronto, you need to learn from him and continue to improve yourself by learning and you need to have deep determination to make it.