Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently published the official examination notification for IBPS SO 2020-21. The announcement has been published on its official website and the hiring of 647 specialist officers is in different public sector banks across the country. It includes IT officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, law officer, agriculture field officer, marketing officer, and other human resource officers.
This blog discusses some important IBPS SO online application dates that need your attention and the process to apply successfully for the exam.
IBPS SO Online Application – Important Dates
The table below gives the details of essential IBPS SO 2020 dates:
|IBPS SO 2020 Important Events||IBPS SO 2020 Exam Dates|
|IBPS SO Notification 2020||1st November 2020|
|Online Registration starts from||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd November 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||2nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020|
|Call Letter Download For Preliminary||December 2020|
|IBPS SO Preliminary Exam||26th & 27th December 2020|
|IBPS Main Exam||24th January 2021|
How to Apply For IBPS SO 2020 Application Form
The online procedure of IBPS SO 2020 is very simple, where candidates need to fill in all the required fields in the application form correctly and pay the application form fees online on-time.
Here are the steps you can follow to apply for IBPS SO form successfully:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Then, click on CRP for specialist officers nine and go to “Click here for new registration.”
- Enter your name, mobile number, and email id in the registration form.
- After successfully filling in the details, you will get a provisional registration number and password, which you need to keep safe so that you can use it as login credentials in the future.
Upload Scanned Documents
- After getting the registration number and password, login again and upload the following documents:
|Photograph||20-50 Kbs||.JPG, .JPEG|
|Signature||10-20 Kbs||JPG, .JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||20-50 Kbs||JPG, .JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||50-1100 Kbs||JPG, .JPEG|
- Once you’re done uploading your scanned documents, you can start filling in the other details such as education, personal, contact details and indicate or select the post and preferred exam location.
- Before moving to the next step, it is advisable to preview your application very carefully, as you won’t be allowed to edit or make any further changes. Then, click on the save and the next button to proceed with the final step.
IBPS SO Application Fee
- Once you’ve reviewed your IBPS SO Online application and successfully submitted all the required details, the next step is to pay fees online via debit/credit cards, internet banking, cash, mobile wallets, etc.
- The following are the details of the application fee for the IBPS SO 2020 exam:
Note: The exam application fee is non-refundable and cannot be used for any other exams. Furthermore, the transaction charges can be borne by the candidate.
Here are certain things a candidate who is applying for IBPS SO online application and exams need to consider:
- All the details filled in the IBPS SO form must be correct. In case if there is any mistake found in detail, then the candidate’s application gets rejected.
- Kindly read the candidate criteria carefully.
- IBPS SO Online application is not completed until you pay the fee.
- Each candidate needs to fill only one form.
For further updates and details about the IBPS SO exam, you can also refer to the relevant material available online.